Saturday, May 2, 2009

a LOT of work...


it's 80° and raining but it's Christmas at the Howard house...Christmas MUSICAL time that is...

CAMEL LOT.

i've decided we're nerds...we listen to the kids' music on itunes, watch their shows and movies...and we enjoy it all. guess that's why rob enjoys putting kids' musicals together. both caleb and sarah worked in the studio this time and a week later i had them working in the yard...yep, they both like the A/C studio more. big surprise!

anyone want to come over and help pull weeds?

(if you want to hear caleb or sarah on the recording you have to go to rob's blog...he's all fancy and posted the audio. he's smart like that)

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love that cover! Hey, thanks for the photo of the boys. I posted it on my blog. CALL ME!! :) I'm not busy ... I know your not either. :)

Martha said...

oops ... not your ... you're. :) And, I'm not even an English major.