someone, who shall remain nameless but still married to my neighbor, complained that I hadn't updated my blog lately. well, I'm sorry Mr. Have One Kid And No Dog, let me be sure and supply you with what's going on here...like you don't already know.
Rob spent the weekend with the kids, the vet and the guy at the drum store...that should give you a hint as to the happenings at my house.
• now were are broke but the vet isn't, everything is coming out ok....if you know what I mean.
• we are now really broke but we're assuming caleb's world wide tour will cover any expenses we may have down the road. just keep your ears open for the drumming pianist...it'll be a big hit, i promise. i'm sure simon will just love it. if not, there's always paula...
• ben is starting to love baseball...his batting practice lasted a really long time today...until all the water balloons were gone. that's when i started my sweeping practice.
• sarah is continuing to get taller every day, which is just great...she's already outgrown her 2nd violin. "no thank you sir, we'd rather buy, not rent, she'll be playing this one for at least 2 years..."
• now we don't have enough money to buy a new scale, mine is obviously broken...
so there. nothing too exciting to report but I thought I better post something...I would hate for "someone" to stop reading my blog... that would cut my audience in half!