Friday, December 12, 2008

2nd grade...



sarah is in 2nd grade this year...lots of drama. i don't remember being allowed to have drama...i just remember passing notes with a boy in class and having to stay in from recess to clean up toys.

that's me, on the top row, big shock...

thanks to facebook i am actually able to get in touch with a few kids in this class! can you believe that!

ahhhh, 2nd grade.....recess, buying lunch and spelling tests.

(i may need to take this picture to my hairdresser.....i really like the color of my hair.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Chris Harrison top row on the right?

Misty Burns said...

awe...how sweet!! love the pic. fyi...i was like 2 years old while you were in 2nd grade. :) kinda makes me feel better. thanks. haha. just kidding. i am with you on that DRAMA thing. However, I am so getting paid back for everything I ever did to my mother.

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Ahhh, yes 2nd grade. I got in trouble to, only my trouble was talking to much. My mom was called on several ocasions for this. Keith says some things never change.

Cute pic. You really always have been tall haven't you?

RichFam said...

Ha ha. I don't think you have changed a bit! You look just the same. :o)

I don't think I can even remember me in 2nd grade...
...I guess it must have been so traumatic that I blocked it out of my memory. ha ha. :o)